Pages

Monday 2 May 2016

May Goals



#lscmonthlygoals
With this Hashtag I am starting with a fresh  new series on "monthly goals" - self explanatory ain't it.
 2016 is passing so quickly and there are so many things that I wanted to get done this year, so setting goals seemed like a good way to get things done. (Well at least in  my head it did !!) Here I am trying to get a LATE head start (if that's even a thing ;))

1) I want to change the look of my blog and make it more sleek and appealing. I also want to be more regular with my posts so I plan to post atleast four times a week.

2) I want to have more posts on my Instagram as well, making it more interactive. Here is the Link in case you wanna check it out.

3) This month I also want to shake things up a bit on my fitness game. shaking things up basically means starting things up people. I plan to go for a run thrice a week and so exercises at home every alternate day.

4) This month is Boo's bday and I wish to make it a success.

Hope I am able to get on top of all of this !!

No comments:

Post a Comment