Pages

Friday 14 November 2014

October FABBAG: Review


The contents in October FabBag were absolutely amazing and I had a blast trying them. It consisted of three products:
  • SeaSoul HD Finish CC Cream
  • Just Herbs 6 step Organic Skin Care Regime 2
  • thw Nature's Co Jasmine Sugar Body Scrub



I tried all these products for the first time after receiving them in the Bag. Now there were both hits and misses for me in these products.

Firstly, the Seasoul HD Finish CC cream (available here ) which was a full size product priced at Rs. 650/-. It claims to help correct discoloration left behind by acne, scars, sun damage and uneven skin tones. The consistency of the product is quite think. It reminded me of Vicco turmeric cream both formula wise and coverage wise. So it is a total miss for me.

Secondly, The Nature's Co Jasmine Sugar Body Scrub... I AM IN LOVE with it. I generally use The Body Shop body scrubs but this product has got me hooked to it and I will definitely be buying the full size product which btw is not cheap ( Rs 1695/-) even in comparison to te Body Shop scrubs. This product left my skin soft, supple and feeling nourished which I just loveddd.

Thirdly, the Just Herbs 6 step Organic skin care regime has :
  1. The silksplash Neem Orange face wash (love love love) it again something that I would definitely be ordering again,
  2. The Lively Honey Exfoliating face cleansing Gel which I felt was good but as for getting it again I am still not sure about it so will give it another week or so,
  3. Fagel Instant Glow All-purpose beauty gel which smells a little funny and didn't do much for me for daily use. I feel this might be because this pack is suited for Oily to combination skin while mine has transformed to dry/normal due to the weather. For people with oily/combination skin it might be a good daily use product.
  4. Fairever Milky White Protein Fairness Pack which is again a good pack when compared to similar products. I don't really believe in fairness packs but it does leave the skin smoother and brighter,
  5. No sun Jojoba Wheatgerm sun protection - we can never have enough sun protections - am i right !!!
  6. Fair'e Mulethi khus Skin Lightening gel is a nightcream gel which again Is for oily/combination so similar effect as the day cream for me.



So in conclusion quite Happy with the products this month and now its actually time to renew my subscription... That for sure is happening soon.

XO.

No comments:

Post a Comment