Pages

Tuesday 10 July 2018

Did you ever fall off the bed while sleeping ?



We have always co-slept with Navya, me and Boo on either side. Still I am always worried about her falling off the bed in her sleep. So last night when I heard a loud noise I got up panicking thinking Navya had fallen off the bed. As I saw her sleeping cosily on boo's side of the bed, I realised it was Boo who had accidentally fallen off the bed. In my half asleep state I just couldn't believe he had fallen off the bed while sleeping. After checking up on him I rolled navya to my side and laughed for a good 10 minutes before going back to sleep. 

It still cracks me up thinking about the whole scene. An obvious outcome is that now both of us have reserved more sleeping space for ourselves.

Have you ever fallen off the bed while sleeping? How would you react if you do? If I ever manage to do that I will probably stay on the floor for the rest of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment